October 24, 2022
New DBF Commander Professional version 5.0.110 released!
- New Database Scheme feature implemented
- Added possibility to select field(s) and copy its values for further paste into MS Excel sheet or somewhere else
- Added possibility to import data from a text file of any type
- Export to all file types now supports 'omit deleted' parameter in batch mode
- Export DBF to XLS and XLSX in batch mode now supports custom sheet name
- Replace is now works on Logical fields
- Fixed bug related to DBF field types on import from a database
- Some commands became disabled after creating destination DBF on-the-fly during import from database. Fixed now
- Fixed error appeared on structure changing and other operations on DBF file named with non-ANSI characters
Full list of new DBF Commander Professional features you can find here.
September 25, 2022
DBF Commander Free version updated!
The version comparison table you can find here.
June 24, 2019
Site Visualizer v4.0 released!
Site Visualizer is a website crawler tool that visualizes site structure and shows a website as a set of pages and their outbound and inbound links. The crawler gathers all SEO-related parameters of every URLwithin a site, such as:
- Page title, meta tags, and their lengths in symbols, as well as canonical links.
- In links, out links, and external out links number.
- H1-H6 headings information and number of occurrences.
- URL response code, link anchors and <REL> attributes, image <ALT> and <TITLE> text.
The data can be presented in table form, as well as in visual sitemap form, report form, or XML sitemap. Site Visualizer software intended for webmasters, SEO specialists, and for all who want to analyze own (or other's) websites, view its link structure (including images, CSS and JS script links), check errors and duplicate content, etc. The program's core advantages over other site crawlers are:
- Visual Sitemap - the program visualizes your site structure: automatically draws it as a set of pages and links, which can be saved to an image file. Example is available here.
- Custom Reports - if you haven't found some analytics you need among predefined reports - you can use SQL in order to write your own report (or, you can ask us to do it for you, if you're new to SQL).
- Convenient division of all crawled URLs into pages and links allows you to view a website's pages, their metrics and content values separate from its outbound and inbound links and their parameters. All data can be exported to an MS Excel file.
Site Visualizer presented in three versions: Lite, Standard, or Professional. Version comparison table you can find here.
For more info please refer to Site Visualizer Home Page.