May 10, 2018
New DBF Commander Professional version 4.3.91 released!
- Added support for EXECSCRIPT() and INDEX commands in user interface
- Native export to XLSX file (no need MS Excel to be installed)
- Incorrect Date, DateTime, and Numeric values are shown now without error message and highlighted with red
- Added support for -frfn, -srft, -ansi/-utf8, and -append parameters to export to CSV command
- Date/time stamp added to each line logged within the log file when DBF commander is run with the -silent option
Full list of new DBF Commander Professional features you can find here.
July 4, 2017
Site Visualizer v3.0 released!
Site Visualizer is a website crawler tool that visualizes site structure and shows a website as a set of pages and their outbound and inbound links. The crawler gathers all SEO-related parameters of every URLwithin a site, such as:
- Page title, meta tags, and their lengths in symbols, as well as canonical links.
- In links, out links, and external out links number.
- H1-H6 headings information and number of occurrences.
- URL response code, link anchors and <REL> attributes, image <ALT> and <TITLE> text.
The data can be presented in table form, as well as in visual sitemap form, report form, or XML sitemap. Site Visualizer software intended for webmasters, SEO specialists, and for all who want to analyze own (or other's) websites, view its link structure (including images, CSS and JS script links), check errors and duplicate content, etc. The program's core advantages over other site crawlers are:
- Visual Sitemap - the program visualizes your site structure: automatically draws it as a set of pages and links, which can be saved to an image file. Example is available here.
- Custom Reports - if you haven't found some analytics you need among predefined reports - you can use SQL in order to write your own report (or, you can ask us to do it for you, if you're new to SQL).
- Convenient division of all crawled URLs into pages and links allows you to view a website's pages, their metrics and content values separate from its outbound and inbound links and their parameters. All data can be exported to an MS Excel file.
Site Visualizer presented in three versions: Lite, Standard, or Professional. Version comparison table you can find here.
For more info please refer to Site Visualizer Home Page.